I wonder if this is true....

General Discussions, Polls, Lists, Video Clips and Links
AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

I wonder if this is true....

Post by ShyViolet » February 10th, 2006, 9:02 pm

Basically, Justin Timberlake is "ruining" Shrek III.

???????????

http://www.radaronline.com/fresh-intell ... ort_003854

I hope not. :( :( :(
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » February 10th, 2006, 10:12 pm

Ooch. Let's hope they get that sorted out.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by eddievalient » February 12th, 2006, 11:41 am

Damn Justin Timberlake! I never liked him and now I have just cause to really LOATHE him. If he ruins Shrek, not only will his career never recover (the bright side of things) but it will effectively kill the franchise before they are able to conclude the story (in Shrek 4). If the story goes unfinished beacuse of this, many people will lose faith in Dreamworks Animation and it may mean the end (or at least the marginalization) of the studio, turning them into also-rans. DAMN YOU JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE!

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » February 12th, 2006, 2:58 pm

Hey, it's not his fault. Some people just aren't good at voice acting, that's all.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » February 14th, 2006, 3:15 pm

Maybe they shouldn't have started the whole thing by having that "Sir Justin" poster in Fiona's bedroom..... :roll:
You can’t just have your characters announce how they feel! That makes me feel angry!

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Meg » February 14th, 2006, 3:26 pm

AGH, I forgot about that poster. Heh heh.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Hoagiebot » February 22nd, 2006, 8:00 am

I remember reading once in an article that Justin Timberlake once thought of being a space tourist on a Russian Soyez rocket and take a trip to the International Space Station. My God I wish the Russians had launched him up there and left him! The world would have been such a happier place....
There's a 68.71% chance that I'm right.
END OF LINE

[b][i][url=http://www.projectdestinystudios.com/]Project Destiny Studios™[/url]
[url=http://www.foxee.net/]Foxee.Net - Home of Foxee™ the Interactive Arctic Blue Fox![/url][/i][/b]

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » February 22nd, 2006, 4:56 pm

He is an actual human being, you know. Maybe it's just a little, I don't know, "Harsh" to wish for someone to spend the rest of their life in outer space.

Shutting up.
"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift--that is why it's called the present."

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Phil » February 23rd, 2006, 10:15 am

I'm no NSYNC fan-boy, but I think it was Lance Bass and not Justin Timberlake who was interested in space travel.

But back on topic, from what I've seen of Justin's talents, he should stick to singing and leave acting to more capable celebrities.

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » February 23rd, 2006, 7:01 pm

Maybe he'll get replaced by Jude Law.

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by Hoagiebot » February 24th, 2006, 3:14 pm

He is an actual human being, you know. Maybe it's just a little, I don't know, "Harsh" to wish for someone to spend the rest of their life in outer space.
That was just a joke, that's all!
I'm no NSYNC fan-boy, but I think it was Lance Bass and not Justin Timberlake who was interested in space travel.
Lance Bass did nearly become a space tourist, however I linked to an article in my first post that claimed that Justin Timberlake had expressed interest in becoming a space tourist as well. Click on the word "article" in my first post in this thread and your web browser will go to the article that I found that information from.
There's a 68.71% chance that I'm right.
END OF LINE

[b][i][url=http://www.projectdestinystudios.com/]Project Destiny Studios™[/url]
[url=http://www.foxee.net/]Foxee.Net - Home of Foxee™ the Interactive Arctic Blue Fox![/url][/i][/b]

AV Forum Member
AV Forum Member

Post by ShyViolet » February 24th, 2006, 4:20 pm

Shutting up.
That sounds like Molt from A Bug's Life! :wink:

AV Team
AV Team

Post by Dacey » February 26th, 2006, 2:24 pm

Yeah. I quote that line a lot.